Now where do I even begin.?! It's been so long and so many things have happened I don't even know where to start. Matt is still on the border mission, going on over a year now. I have had a test with Gilbert PD and Mesa PD to become a 911 operator/dispatcher. I'm totally nervous, they are time consuming tests with a lot of information packed into one. I'm not going to get my hopes up though, we'll see what happens. We moved in September out to Queen Creek and we absolutely LOVE it. We finally have a house, that we're renting, and couldn't be more ecstatic with all the space and the peace and quiet. It sure is a huge difference than an apartment. We vowed to never live in an apartment again. YUCK.!! We eventually would like to move back to Ohio where Matt's family is. I love it back there and can't help but want to move back. I of course would miss my family, but we have been through a lot this past year(very few people know, even those closest to us) and fresh start is just calling our name. I feel like it's time to venture out and see the world( HA I'm talking like I'm traveling the world or something) but you know what I mean. Reece is doing FANTASTIC.!! He is such a joy to our lives. We don't know what we would do without him. He has the BEST personality and he's so funny. Still not walking, but that's okay, he will when he's ready. He pulls himself up and walks around things, and let me tell you, when he doesn't get something he wants, he finds a way.!We went to Cali over the summer for my cousins wedding and it was his first time at the beach. He LOVED it, arms and legs flailing all over the place. It was so funny and filled my heart with pure joy. Matt unfortunately missed that trip tho.
We celebrated Reece's 1st Birthday.! Can you believe he's already 1.?! I can't, I almost cried. I'm telling you this year has gone by way too fast.! It was a fun day though, we celebrated it with close family and friends. We had a party at the house, all decked out in 'CARS' he loves cars.
Halloween came just as fast as it went. Reece was a tiger, the cutest tiger I've ever seen might I add, and he LOVED every minute of it. We sat outside and passed out candy and he had fun dumping the bowls out. Every time a kid would come up Reece would go silent and stare in awe. It was pretty funny. Matt missed out on the fun though, I felt really bad for him, he misses a lot of "milestones" and things in Reece's life. Granted he's home a lot, but he's also away a lot too. He won't be here for Thanksgiving or Christmas we don't think, so I'm having a really hard with deciding if I should even celebrate the two. I'm thinking of doing our own thing when he's home. I hate that he misses out and it wouldn't be fair if we celebrated without him. It's something I need to ponder, I still have a ways. I know there are things I'm missing and leaving out, but I haven't blogged in so long there's no way I could fit every nook and cranny in, but I promise to blog regularly.
Happy Fall everyone....stay warm.!







Aww. I love this. Hope you don't mind me reading your blog. Love u guys!
ReplyDeleteI didn't know you had a blog.! Of course I don't mind.! Love you too.!
ReplyDelete