Thursday, November 10, 2011

Enough is Enough

So last week I decided that I NEEDED to do something about my "weight problem". I have been so depressed and feeling so gross lately, especially when we have family get together's and I'm around all my "skinny" family members, it just makes me feel even more self-conscious. So I decided ENOUGH IS ENOUGH, I'm going to do something about it.

After I had Reece I had actually lost more than what I was before I was pregnant...YAY, GO ME.! And then low and behold after I stopped breast feeding I gained like 20 lbs...(this is really hard for me to share) and it's been a constant struggle ever since. The problem is, I LOVE sweets.! I think I have the biggest sweet tooth on the planet. I wish I was one of those people that don't mind either way whether or not they have them, but I'm not. So I started a diet last week....and I like to call it more of a lifestyle change because we all know diets don't last and then you just end up right back where you were. Since last Thursday I have lost 8 LBS.!!! I was so proud of myself.! Although, I don't look like I've lost 8 lbs and I'm not noticing my clothes feeling any different, I just have to be patient. I'm the kind of person who wants results NOW. I hate waiting.!I think I'm the MOST impatient person ever,so sticking to this has been a little bit of a challenge, but every time I see the scale drop, I just tell myself that it's worth it. I am now going on day 7 of NO JUNK and NO SWEETS,I can't believe it myself.! It's not as hard as it seems and I'm really glad I decided to finally get my S#%& in gear.

2 comments:

  1. Go you!! I am the same way...It's like an addiction i have to have at least one sweet a day! It's bad. 8lbs?! wow you go girl, be patient, good things happen in time!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its HORRIBLE.! It really is an addiction..lol I love sweets. Thanks, Im trying, its so hard tho. I hate it. haha

    ReplyDelete